Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Aura Balancing Kinesiology
This is the final course in the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology pathway and without doubt the most expansive. This course will completely open you up to all of the magic that is within you as an Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology practitioner and enable you to guide your clients in a deeply spiritual way. Here, we learn all about the 7 auric layers known as Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body, Ketheric Template. We will discover each Aura’s unique colour, span, appearance, their related chakras, the expression, statement of consciousness, the purpose, connection, type of energy element, attributes, qualities and of course the emotions and how our auras influence everything in our experience of the world.
Together we will integrate amazing healing remedies and techniques that will not only bring the body back to a state of balance but also have powerful influence over our environments. Some of the remedies you will use include sacred geometry, smudging, crystal gridding, runes, orgonites, water infusing, Nature’s Healing Chi, Feng Shui, animal totems, orbs, spirit guides etc. to name a few.
This weekend course expands us all to working with the highest levels of vibrational energies. And we will celebrate having added incredible tools to your profound healing remedies database.
What you will learn / Course content:
- The location, aura span, aura mode testing position, colour and described as, aura appearance, related chakra, expression of consciousness, statement of consciousness, purpose, connection, yin or yang, prominent aura development ages, element, sound and attributes of the 7 Aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body, Ketheric Template.
- The qualities and emotions of each aura
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced aura
- Willingness, Connection Points, Universe Connection, Negative Energy Fields, Negative Attachments / Entities, Surrogacy and Goal Setting.
- Finger modes used to tap into auras well as finger modes for specific techniques and correction remedies.
- How to test for an Aura Colour and what these colours mean.
- Aura Shapes & Symbols – animal totems, black ring, black shield, black spots, cracks, jagged lines, lightening bolts, orbs, pulsing waves, sacred symbols, silver sparkles, spirit guides, spongy holes.
- What auras are and how to identify when an aura is out of balance through muscle reflex testing and why the aura is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement.
- Detailed Aura Balancing Kinesiology remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
- Aura-soma colour infused oils
- Aura specific crystal remedies
- Crystal gridding
- Essential oils
- Chakra/Element Balancing Spray / Oil
- Flower Essence
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Spirit Message
- Shamanic Healing Tools
- Palo Santo
- Sage Smudging
- Water Infusion / Cleanse
- Sacred Geometry
- Figure 8 Energy
- Spiral Energy
- Nature’s Healing Chi
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s)
- Feng Shui
- Activities / Spiritual Practices
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Plus more…
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Aura Balancing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself.
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Aura Balancing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Pre-requisite: Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.
Accreditation and Assessment Information:
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.
November 2021 Course details:
Course Name : Aura Balancing Kinesiology
Modality : Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
New dates : November 6th & 7th 2021 ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN
Times : 9am – 5.30pm
Instructor : Nikki Heuskes
Venue : Mount Barker SA 5251
Investment : $695
Enrolments Close : October 22nd 2021
Payment plans are available | $35 Admin Fee applies and a non refundable deposit of $200 to secure your place