Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Chakra Healing Kinesiology
Take a deep, deep dive and explore the wonderful world of chakras at a most profound level. Chakras are essentially our power centres that are held in the core of our bodies. They are responsible for attracting experiences into our lives and thus is the importance of maintaining balance with them. We will discover the 7 major chakras that are: Base (Root), Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown. Chakras are invisible vortexes of energy that spin both outwards and inwards and in doing so influence all of the major organs in our body. They are also directly connected to our experiences in life with money, sense of security, sexual energy, creative energy, self-esteem, self-value and self-worth, feelings, expression, communication, intuition and higher purpose plus so much more.
Chakra Healing Kinesiology is a two-day course developed by Denise Robinson of By the Bay Kinesiology. Held in Mount Barker, South Australia in an intimate setting with like-minded people we will come together in a small group to experience the magic of chakras and raising our vibrational energy with them.
At your fingertips is the ability to balance chakras by accessing the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of the chakra energy system to clear blockages using gentle natural remedies as well as tapping into your own psychic abilities. Understanding chakras in this way with kinesiology is so powerful as you understand that each chakra has an element identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow side, qualities, life issues, developmental stage, planetary influence, archetypes and more. Utilizing magical tools of kinesiology such as colour therapy, essential oils, sound therapy, crystals and more, you will learn how to strengthen chakras to balance yourself and others through this powerful process.
A gorgeous, user-friendly, packed-full-of-wisdom 110+ page colour manual is yours to keep, holding within it sacred information that will continue to deepen your understanding of chakras. Chakra Healing Kinesiology is one of the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses and can only be attended by those who have attended the Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent (see below for details).
What you will learn / Course content:
- The location, colour, element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, sense, body, development, sound, astrology, archetypes and planets of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye & Crown
- What areas each chakra governs in the physical body including the endocrine gland
- The qualities and life issues of each chakra
- Emotional/ indications of a balanced and imbalanced chakra
- Finger modes used to tap into chakras as well as finger modes for specific techniques and all correction remedies
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance or low on energy through muscle reflex testing and why the chakra is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement
- Detailed chakra healing remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
- Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils
- Essential oils
- Acupressure points
- Activities/Spiritual Practices
- Sound (singing bowls, ting cha’s, tuning forks, etc.)
- Flower Essences
- Aura-Soma colour infused oil
- Shamanic Healing Tools
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Nature’s Healing Chi
- Plus more…
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Chakra Healing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Chakra Healing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself
Accreditation and Assessment Information:
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
Course Name: Chakra Healing Kinesiology
Modality: Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Course Dates: April 10th & 11th 2021 ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN
Times: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Instructor: Nikki Heuskes
Venue: To be advised – Mount Barker SA
Investment: $695.00 inc. GST
Enrollments Close: Friday March 26th
Payment plans are available | Non-refundable deposit of $200.00 to secure your place.