Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology
Going deep into the foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine, this course gets into the heart of the physical and emotional channels known as meridians. Held over 4 days, students will discover the intricate web of knowledge that lies beneath the surface of a human body. Here we can access information to shift physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual stress through acupressure points and meridian lines. Meridians are connected to all major organs in the body and when blocked, we can experience pain and stress. Working with meridians we learn to shift these blockages which may have profound effects on the physical body.
As with all the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses, we utilise muscle reflex testing to locate these imbalances via nerve pathways connected to the sub-conscious mind to clear the stress that is being held. In this course, students will take their kinesiology skills to the highest level whilst discovering many new tools to balance the person they are working with.
Accompanying this amazing course is an easy to use 160+ page manual and a vast amount of time to practice these skills in class.
What you will learn / Course content:
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Neuro-Emotional reflex points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer; Plus more!
- Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
- The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
Accreditation and Assessment Information:
32 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 47 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
32 hours attendance / 47 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 42 hours
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 42 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 20 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 47 hours.
August 2021 Course details:
Course Name : Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology
Modality : Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Dates : August 14th – 15th 2021 & August 28th – 29th 2021
This course is fully booked. The next course will be announced very soon.
Times : 9am – 5.30pm
Instructor : Nikki Heuskes
Venue : Mount Barker SA 5251
Investment : $1390
Enrolments Close : 30 July 2021
Payment plans are available | $50 Admin Fee applies